Collection of Information
- We may collect and store your personal data including, without limitation, any information that:
- you provide directly to us including your name, NRIC or passport number, username, password, e-mail address, phone number and any other user profile information which you may provide when creating or updating your account with us;
- you obtain, submit, post, display or otherwise transmit on or through the Services and any communications or materials shared between you and other users of the Services or third parties; and/or
- your computer or mobile device provided to us in connection with your access to or use of the Services including your IP address, browser type, log files, access times, unique device identifier, location data, cookie information and requested and referring URLs.
Use of Personal Data
- We may use your personal data for purposes in connection with the Services including, without limitation, any of the following purposes:
- to process your registration for our Services, including sending a SMS to the mobile number provided by your for verification purposes, which you consent to receive;
- to send you information, notices, updates or to otherwise contact you when necessary;
- to help us provide, maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalize our Services to you;
- to diagnose and resolve any problems with the Services;
- to detect or investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorized or fraudulent activities;
- to monitor and analyze user activities and demographic data including trends and usage of the Services;
Choice, Change, Update of and Access to your Personal Data
- You can choose to limit the processing of your data, access to and amend/correct the data that you have given to us by putting your request down in writing and sending it to:
Data Protection Officer
Disclosure of personal data
- We may disclose personal data provided by you to the following parties:
- third parties including Financial Institutions and other companies that require such information as is reasonably necessary to help us provide the Services to you including vendors, advertisers, consultants and advisers of Finkyck Pte. Ltd and the KYCK! Platform; and/or
- third parties that require such information in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all assets or other fundamental corporate change of Finkyck Pte. Ltd and/or the KYCK! Platform.
- Any personal data provided to us may be transferred to, stored by or disclosed to an overseas recipient. For example, we may use a server hosted overseas to store your personal data.
- We will take appropriate steps before your personal data is disclosed to an overseas recipient, to ensure that the overseas recipient provides a standard of protection to personal data so transferred that is comparable to the protection under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Storage of Personal Data
- We will retain your personal data for as long as the purposes for which the data is collected continues or where otherwise necessary for legal purposes or for the purposes of our normal business operations, including but not limited to backup, archival or audit purposes. Such personal data may be accessible only by specific persons authorized by us. We will destroy or delete the data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, when such purposes are no longer served by retention of the personal data or such personal data is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
- We maintain important safeguards to ensure the security and privacy of personal data collected by us including security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alternation of such information under our control. Notwithstanding the foregoing, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of such data or that such data will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- It shall be your sole responsibility for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your account with us and checking your privacy settings regularly to ensure the privacy of your personal data.
Third Party Services